Tuesday 24 August 2010

Forgive Your Daughter




I ran to my bedroom and took so many pictures of it....


Take a look of it..



And got crazeeeeeeeee with it!

I AM JUST GETTING SO EXCITED YET GUILTY!!! Woo-hoo, I finally owned an OXFORD SHOES! So I bugged into a Salamander store in Frankfurt am Mainz, everything was on sale (otherwise I wouldn't get in) ha ha ha. And I saw this very cool and awesome brown Oxford shoes that made me so in love, like love at the very first sight! I went to H&M before and saw a couple of Oxford Shoes too, it was 1/3 of my shoes and I thought I would love to buy it but then my conscious said no - and A FINE I got the greatest real one with a good leather! AHHHH I AM JUST SO HAPPY! I have been craving for an OX for suhca longgggggggg timeeeeeee! I remember I owned a Salamander looked like a skin of Cobra when I was 7, my dad bought them for me and I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I wore them to school everyday until it got tighten for my growing feet. And 12 years after that it was just a talk to have a Salamander, until TODAY! Well, to be honest I feel a bit shameful that I still used my parents money to buy them - I mean I don´t work and I can't afford it (until this post is posted I haven't told my parents). But I remember my mom always says better to buy an expensive shoes than ruining your feet - so MOM I JUST DID WHAT YOU MANDATED TO ME =) AH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I AM REALLY GLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

Not that I used them to school but also a special occasion like that!!

I found out this picture on my facebook! Ah, I miss them but it is ok, they are replaced!

"Buying shoes is like love at the very first sight. If it happens, it just happens."
(Unlike clothes, you can find the replacements for several times)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...