Tuesday 24 August 2010

Just Do It!


This was the post!



Take one!


AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL!

So this afternoon, before I went out for shopping, as usual I played on my tumblr, (cool tumblr alert) then I saw a really cute picture and I re-blogged it. As I remember, I once saw that my uncle had this huge shopping bag ( as the matter of fact, all my family members here shopped a lot since my another uncle is getting married on September). And yeah, my creative part of the brain popped out - I SHOULD MAKE ONE TOO! As you can see! I love all those photos that I took using self timer at that moment. I think I took about 15 and the third picture, I put them as my profile picture on Facebook. With a title..

"Nastiliciously succeed with my RUTNESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...