Tuesday 6 July 2010

The Holidays





I just went beack from Bandung, an area on a top of Tangkuban Perahu Mt, in West Java known as Paris Van Java. Simply because it's famous for its beautiful flowers, and the humid air and rainy days, just like Paris. We went a bit North to a place name Lembang, there is this beautiful Resort call Gracia Spa, we basically stayed there for two days and a night. Three bungalows, because there were 30sumtin people (Yeah, I am going with my whole family from my mom again!) =) Every bungalow has private pool. We together watched the footbal matc between Germany and Argentina. It was termendously so much fun watching footbal with your uncles and aunties while I was enjoying plate of Cordon Bleu. Here is the pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...