Monday 22 October 2012

Behind Nastilicious


I have been thinking of changing my blog name from Nastilicious to Nash.Nastilicious is a name that I made up myself since I was in 7th grade of junior high school. I remember it was the Friendster period that I want to come up with a name for my album.

 Nowadays, that "Nastilicious" name consists of so many conotations. A year or two ago, I Googled word, "Nastilicious" what I found out was Urban Dictionary defines it as  "Something that is horribly disgusting, but you love it anyway." I know I am lovable, but I am not horribly disgusting! :) 

And that is not me at all, nasty (the other conottation that people usually associate it with).  The name of Nastilicious was actually a combination of my last name and the word "delicious" -- Nastiti + delicious = Nastilicious.I remember my headmaster in high school liked to call my last name with his Canadian accent that sound like "Rut Nasty-ti" -- something like that. 

While Nash is a nickname of my last name - Nastiti. I wish my family name is NASH. Remember Nastiti is not my family name. In our family, we don't have family name. My father name is K. Hartadi, so if I would have a last name is Hartadi or his first name -- but I just don't. This is why I really want to have a last name like Nash! And Nash still sounds playful like Nastilicious too. It even has more energy and positivity -- good for long term branding. 

So what do you guys think? Hit me with comments please!



Kiss and Love
Rut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...