Wednesday 3 October 2012

Fall Sky Collection

October, I welcome you. Thanks for bringing such wonderful colours to Wartburg. There is nothing much to say about Ocotber; the presidential debate, my father's birthday, Zac Effron's birthday (hey, he was born in 1987 -- fyi: according to Chinese zodiac a 1991-born will make a compatible partner with 1987-born, yes Zac Efron!). And October is the month of Breast cancer awareness too, which I feel personal connection with.

Life in the college has been so smooth, as smooth as the frosting of cupcakes. I already have first-quiz for all my subjects. All the pictures above were taken during my 30 minutes study break for my International Relations class. It was on Tuesday. I could not resist not to take my camera outside to spend 15 minutes to capture the beautiful sky, trees, and leaves.


Fall Sky Collection through my Fish-eyeploration.

It makes a beautiful painting in the sky



Merrangas (Indonesian (n) falling)

Stay strong

Canopy

Yellow in the sky

Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...