Sunday 8 April 2012

Mary Kay Easter Party

I am your Easter Bunny 2012.
Izumi and Teng

Mary Kay

Samples

Phoebe and her masker

Making fun of her

My lips

Mary Kay Easter Party

Thanks Mary Kay, Jillian and Melissa!
 This Easter Break I stayed on campus. The fact that the break is only four days (another short break) don't make me feel like going somewhere, plus the crazy workload! So, it's my third Easter not celebrating it with my family. But, there's always something cool and new. I remember my first Easter abroad; I went biking to Grado which is 20 km from Duino (so it was 40 km in total)!

This is my first Easter in the USA. And it was nice too. Eventough I missed a lot of fasting weeks on Fridays, just because mensa's meat is more interesting that its fish - but most of it I just forgot that it was Friday! I am glad tho, my last two Fridays I fasted!

And today, we were invited to Mary Kay party. So we were taught about skin care and samples of make up. It was so much fun, especially for me, who never put make up not even mascara or sunscreen.

How was your Easter? Tell me.

x
Rut

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming. I'm glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It was a lot of fun! Thanks to you and Jillian!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...