Monday 5 December 2011

Most Random Thought

I believe I was born to lead. This believe started to grow when I studied in SMA Santa Urusla and grew even stronger when I got the scholarship to United World College of the Adriatic and lived in a model of world peace, with people 88 different countries.

"UWC makes education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future"

Until now, I believe I am in the right path to prepare my self to be a future leader. I wonder, it must feel incredibly fantastic to be world's leader, just like those people in the photos below.

Because you know what: Great people talk about ideas. Small people talk about other people. Tobias S. Gibson


Hey look, our president, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is there. Right to Sarkozy (above) and right to Obama with red tie (below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...