Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas


One of the way to show your loved-ones your heartfelt gratitude



I know it's 27th, but here is the thing that there is no way it's late for saying Happy Christmas, if we really mean it from our heart, as a moment of us to be a new person, reborn and therefore it is everyday.

Last 25th, I went to church with all family members - and it feels so different compare to last year when I was in my grandparents' house in Frankfurt. That night during the mass, I feel my heartfelt gratitude to celebrate Christmas with my family again, father, mother and brother I love you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
Get ready for the upcoming New Year 2011!

XOXO
RUT


Especially for my mom, she deserved a present with a special card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...