Saturday 10 July 2010

Travel Around Jakarta Less Than an Hour

JAKARTA izz big. True! Yesterday, still yesterday - seems there's a lot of story about yesterday. Woosh. So, after Brightspot I went back home, when I just arrived by taxi my mom told me that she was leaving to Santika Hotel, to meet my family - which is in Central of Jakarta. So, that day I went crazy for Jakarta, I just TRAVELLED from center-east-center. But, I love to see Jakarta at night. Especially the light and it's no longer crowded, well some part still but not like in the afternoon after office hours. And I already have this baby SLR with me - I am eager to take picture. The quality isn't that good because I took it from inside the car - but you'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...