Monday 17 September 2012

Days Without

So I decided to opt out as a Facebook user. I am no longer Facebook user. The decision was made because it is the busiest period in college, Especially with courses I am taking. It all requires reading, online quizzes, homework - Facebook is a huge distraction. And I am easily distracted. And I stalk my crushes a lot on Facebook. So, con te partiro, time to say goodbye. Facebook, I love but I hate you.


p.s: Hello, teman-teman dan pembaca semua. Mohon dukungan solidaritas doa untuk chemo ke-4 my mother. Berhubungan dengan sistem imun, chemo kali ini akan berbeda obat antibitoiknya untuk itu efeknya juga pasti akan beda. She just called me, she was worried too. Mudah-mudahan semua berjalan lancar dan besok sore beliau sudah bisa balik lagi ke Jakarta. Terimakasih, I really appreciate. Kiss and love, Rut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...