Saturday 12 May 2012

Fitting: Selja and Kibby


The theme

She also inspires
The perfect songs for tomorrow's photoshoot: The Smiths!

Perfect 90's: Messy hair, dimples,.... hello!
I am so pumped for the photo session tomorrow! The two georgous girls who I will be shooting with are Selja Zelena and Kibby Hera! They both are seniors.

I love their curly hair! It will make a good vibe for the photoshoot tomorrow!
The thing that I also already enjoyed from this photoshoot is to style them with my clothes.
They look good on them!

Wait a second, I might want to make Selja wear my Dr. Martens! That's true!

I still have to style two other pieces of clothes. We might be doing the photoshoot in two different locations! Do you want to know where? Well, it's a surprise!

I am going to rock my camera tomorrow!
I know you can't wait to see the shoots

Kiss and Love,
Rut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...