Friday 18 March 2011

One Day

"After spending the night together on the night of their college graduation Dexter and Em are revisited each year on the same date to see where they are in their lives. They are sometimes together, sometimes not, on that day..." IMDB

I found out this movie from my friend's blog, Andri Putri: she put it there. The cover was really interesting but what attracted me the most is the actors; Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess - they are one of my favourites. The plot also sounds really romantic, two school-buddies meet each other after being separated. I can guess at the end they realize they have feeling for each others. Easily guessed, just like fairytale - call me fairytale-believer! It is going to be published on July 8th, which means around the summer holiday, good - I would watch it with my bestfriends or hoping this summer there would be a new (summer) fling. Lately, I haven't watched many movies, too many works to do, deadlines to catch. I think March is the fullest month, in April I would have less work, just revision and get ready for IB Exam in May. I cannot hardly wait for IB Exam - afterward I will be home, preparing for a new beginning, freshmen year! But absolutely, this movie is already on my Summer List 2011!!

xoxo,
Rut Nastiti


The cover


A kiss on one's back, my preference




Cocktails


We stayed up till night talked about nonsense



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...